From September 1st, rural housewives’ associations can apply to the Agency for Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture for financial assistance. The application process will last until September 30th or until the allocated funds for the program are depleted.
For the fourth time, these associations have the opportunity to apply for funding from the state budget for projects organized for the benefit of local communities. To receive support, they must be registered in the National Register of Rural Housewives’ Associations. The funding pool amounts to 70 million PLN, and the amount of assistance that a rural housewives’ association can receive depends on the number of its members:
– 5,000 PLN (up to 30 members)
– 6,000 PLN (from 31 to 75 members)
– 7,000 PLN (over 75 members)
Applications for financial assistance should be submitted to the relevant regional office of the Agency for Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture, using a form developed and provided by the Agency.
Rural housewives’ associations can receive support for the following activities:
– Social and educational activities in rural communities
– Activities for the overall development of rural areas
– Women’s entrepreneurship development
– Initiatives to improve the living and working conditions of women in rural areas
– Promoting and developing cooperation, management, and rational methods of running households
– Representing the interests of rural women to public administration authorities
– Developing folk culture, especially local and regional culture
The granted assistance must be utilized by December 31st, 2021, and the settlement must be completed by January 31st, 2022, by submitting a report to the Agency for Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture (ARiMR).
For more information, visit the website of the Agency for Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture: https://www.gov.pl/web/arimr
Press release from ARiMR