The Carbon Supplement Act (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 1692) was published on August 11, 2022 and came into effect on August 12, 2022.
We would like to inform you that the Municipal Social Welfare Center in Myszków, ul. Pułaskiego 7, handles applications for the payment of the carbon supplement in Myszków. Applications for the payment of the carbon supplement will be accepted starting from August 18, 2022.
According to the provisions of the act, the carbon supplement is granted to:
– Individuals in a household, in cases where the main source of heating for the household is a solid fuel boiler, fireplace, stove, air heater, kitchen range, coal kitchen stove, or solid fuel stove, fueled by solid fuels, registered or reported to the central emissions register of buildings, as referred to in Article 27a Section 1 of the Act of November 21, 2008 on the support of thermo-modernization and renovations and on the central emissions register of buildings (Journal of Laws of 2022, items 438, 1561, and 1576).
Solid fuels are understood to be hard coal, briquettes, or pellets containing at least 85% hard coal.
The carbon supplement amounts to a one-time payment of PLN 3000 for both single-person and multi-person households.
A household is understood as:
– A single individual living and managing the household (single-person household), or
– A physical person and related or unrelated individuals living together and managing the household (multi-person household).
For the purpose of applying for the payment of the carbon supplement, it is assumed that one person can be a member of only one household.
In the case where more than one person has submitted an application for the payment of the carbon supplement for a multi-person household, this supplement is awarded to the applicant who submitted the application first.
The carbon supplement is not granted to an individual in a household for which solid fuel has been purchased at a price from a supplier mentioned in Article 2 Section 1 of the Act of June 23, 2022 on special solutions serving the protection of consumers of certain solid fuels in connection with the situation on the market for these fuels (Journal of Laws, item 1477).
Application forms can be found on the website: https://dziennikustaw.gov.pl/D2022000171201.pdf
A template of the application is also attached to this information.
Applications can be submitted:
– Electronically using the ePUAP platform,
– On paper at the Municipal Social Welfare Center in Myszków, ul. Pułaskiego 7, from Monday to Friday, between 8:00 and 14:30.
Applications for the carbon supplement can be submitted until November 30, 2022.
Applications for the payment of the carbon supplement submitted after November 30, 2022 will not be considered.
The granting of the carbon supplement does not require issuing a decision (a decision is only made in the case of refusal to grant the carbon supplement, revocation of the right to the supplement, or resolution regarding improperly received carbon supplement).
Information on the granting of the carbon supplement will be sent to the email address provided in the application. If the applicant has not provided an email address, they can personally collect the information.
FAILURE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION REGARDING THE GRANTING OF THE CARBON SUPPLEMENT DOES NOT STOP THE PAYMENT OF THIS SUPPLEMENT.