In connection with the publication of the application form for a cash benefit for providing accommodation and meals to Ukrainian citizens arriving in the territory of the Republic of Poland, in connection with the military actions taking place on the territory of Ukraine, we inform that applications can be submitted at the Municipal Social Welfare Center in Myszków, ul. Pułaskiego 7.
In accordance with the regulation regarding the maximum amount of cash benefit for providing accommodation and meals to Ukrainian citizens, as well as the conditions for granting this benefit and extending its payment, the amount of the benefit has been set at PLN 40 per person per day. The benefit will be granted based on the application for the actual period of providing accommodation and meals, but not exceeding a period of 60 days, and will be paid from the bottom.
Applications for the benefit will be considered within one month from the date of submission to the Municipal Social Welfare Center in Myszków.
The municipality may grant or pay the benefit dependent on the verification of the conditions of accommodation and meals. The verification will be carried out by authorized employees of the municipal office.
The benefit will not be granted if the conditions of accommodation and meals pose a threat to the life or health of people. Money will also not be paid if false information is provided in the application.
The amount of PLN 40 per day for providing accommodation and meals to Ukrainians will not be received by a person who has already received separate compensation for this. This applies to both payments made by Ukrainians themselves and other entities on their behalf. This also applies to the payment of rent by Ukrainian citizens under a lease agreement. When applying for a compensation of PLN 40, a declaration must be submitted stating that no additional compensation has been received for providing assistance to Ukrainians during the specified period, including for rent.
The application for a cash benefit of PLN 40 per day for providing accommodation and meals to Ukrainian citizens includes:
– Full name or name of the applicant,
– Personal identification number (PESEL) or tax identification number (NIP) of the applicant,
– Email address and phone number of the applicant,
– Number of people accepted for accommodation,
– Address of the accommodation of the people accepted,
– Bank account number to which the benefit will be paid,
– Indication of the period for which accommodation and meals were provided,
– Full name of the person accepted for accommodation,
– Personal identification number (PESEL) of the person accepted for accommodation, or type and number of identity document confirming their identity,
– Declaration of the applicant regarding the provision of accommodation and meals,
– Declaration of the applicant under penalty of criminal liability for making false statements that the information contained in the application is true,
– Declaration that no benefit has been paid for the person accepted for accommodation for the specified period.