Until July 14, 2023, organizations that, as part of their statutory activities, carry out tasks related to the promotion of sports and physical culture, can apply for funding of up to 20,000 PLN as part of the Ministry of Sport and Tourism project “Micro Grants”.
The Ministry of Sports and Tourism has implemented an innovative program to support sports initiatives that help counter unfavorable changes among children and youth. The planned activities under the “Micro Grants” program will complement the management model of universal sports projects aimed at small and medium-sized projects for children and youth.
The main objectives of the projects organized under the “Micro Grants” program are:
– Promoting physical activity among children and youth,
– Equalizing opportunities for children and youth in accessing structured physical activity,
– Promoting a healthy and active lifestyle,
– Institutional support for the activities of non-governmental organizations in terms of sports activation of children and youth,
– Investing in human capital in children and youth sports,
– Creating opportunities for optimal use of infrastructure potential by local authorities in the promotion of physical culture among children and youth.
The tasks carried out within the project should take into account the diversity of interests and activities of the recipients, as well as the need to promote a habit of physical activity at every stage of life, ultimately contributing to increased physical activity in society. The proposed projects should have a health-promoting character and aim to increase awareness of the connection between an active lifestyle and good health and physical fitness.
Details about the “Micro Grants” program – click here.