The soot caught fire in the chimney.

Firefighters extinguished a soot fire in the chimney. The incident occurred on Thursday, November 30th in Skaryszew. As reported by the duty officer of the Regional Fire Service Headquarters in Radom, on Thursday, November 30th at 19:37, the duty officer received a report of a fire in a house on Jasminowa Street in Skaryszew. The soot in the chimney caught fire. No one was injured. The operation involved two units of the Regional Fire Service and one unit of the Volunteer Fire Department.