What do we understand by the term bulky waste?

Dear Residents,

In response to numerous inquiries about the disposal of large-sized municipal waste collected from property premises, we would like to inform you that bulky waste refers to municipal waste generated in households.

This includes items such as tables, chairs, wardrobes, sofas, beds, armchairs, carpets, mattresses, bicycles, strollers, changing tables, large-sized toys, slides, pools, and plastic garden pots, window frames, doors, etc. Renovation and construction waste is not collected.

Additionally, the collection also includes tires from passenger cars and electronic waste such as washing machines, refrigerators, freezers, computers, fans, etc. Parts from dismantled cars are not collected.